Setup guidelines for POP3 or IMAP based Email on an iPhone
Setting up POP3 or IMAP based email on an iPhone so
that it will synchronize with an established email account that has been setup
in Tradepoint is done by setting up the email account in Tradepoint initially
and making sure that email is sending and receiving correctly and then setup
POP3 or IMAP base Email in your iPhone using the same settings within
From the main screen in an iPhone, click on the Settings icon
to start a new email account.
Follow the steps outlined below. It is not
necessary to sign up for any of the iPhone email services to setup the same
email account in an iPhone.
1. After clicking on the Settings icon
choose the Mail, Contacts, Calendar option.
2. On the next screen choose
the 'Add Account' option.
3. Choose the 'Other' option unless the POP3
or IMAP Email you are setting up is a Gmail, Yahoo account or AOL email
4. Most accounts will be the 'Add Mail Account' option in an
5. Fill in the information on the following screen: Name, Email
Address, Password (which will be the same password used in Tradepoint), and a
6. The iPhone will attempt to validate the email account.
You will be prompted with any issues in the validation