How to Find and Undelete a Contact
Tradepoint does not delete contacts by default. Instead the contact is flagged as deleted. This is so that any accounting data remains intact along with any other information that might get deleted along with deleting the contact.
You can easily find deleted contacts and undelete them to recover those deleted contacts.
To do so:
- Login to Tradepoint as an Administrator.
- Go to the contact window in question.
- Click the search tab.
- Scroll Down the Contact Information section to the very bottom.
- Check off deleted.
- Add any other additional criteria (such as name)
- Click search.
Once you have found the deleted contact:
- Click the tools tab on the list on the left.
- Click on the Undelete Contact tool.
The contact will be undeleted and available for everyone again.