Order Confirmation Emails or Shipment Status Emails Don't Seem to Send
If it seems that your order confirmation or shipment
status emails are not being sent, please confirm the following things before
reporting your issue to our support team.
Customer specific things to
- Does the customer have a valid email address
Division specific things to
- Does the Division have a contact us email set?
the Division have a primary email set?
- Has the order confirmation email
and/or shipment status email template been specified?
- Has the sender's
email address for the shipment status email been set? (the one set below where
the shipment status template is set)
Website configuration specific things to
- Has the mail server been configured correctly for the
- Is the sender's email address able to be sent using the specified
smpt server? (some smtp servers will only send if the sender's email address
belongs to a specific domain.)
Tradepoint Enterprise specific things to
Check the following if the emails are not being sent from
- Does the logged in user have an email account configured
within Tradepoint that allows sending emails?
- Is the sender's email address
able to be sent using the specified smpt server? (some smtp servers will only
send for email address with similar domains)
Note: the logged in user's
default email address is used to send the email, make sure the smtp server is
able to send as the email addresses set for the division or referrer.
Order specific things to
- Is the button or checkbox checked to send the status
- Did the status of the order change? (the attempt to send the
email is only done on save when the order's status has changed)
Shipment specific things to
- Was the checkbox to send the shipment status email checked
when fullfilling the shipment?
Note: To resend the shipment email, open the
shipment details window and click on the Resend Email button. The button not
being visible indicates that it is not possible to send the email. This could be
due to the destination email address not being available, or sender's address
not available, etc... check settings as described above.