Import Upload a Document into Tradepoint
Importing a Document – This option is most popular since it allows the ability to upload a document directly from a local computer being used. Steps for uploading a document include:
1. Choose the Option to Import a Document from the New Documents screen.
2. Click the icon in the far right of the field to locate the file to import.
3. Once the document has been found click the save option to Import the document.
4. If there is a prompt referring to a document already existing within Tradepoint which has the same name then choose whether or not to import the document anyway or link to the existing document with the same name. The prompt will appear as seen below.
5. Once you have specified the file to be imported click the Save option in the documents screen and the document will appear within the specific location in Tradepoint.